Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More Swaps

Well, Christmas is over and its time to get back in the swing of things. I am taking a week off of work to clean the house and refresh for the New Year. Ah yes, also need to make those resolutions.
To help me get back into the swing of things, I have signed up for 2 new swaps. Sassy apron swappers and Flirty apron swappers are joining for one swap - Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice (see side button). Also, Mommy Holly is hosting an Amy Butler apron swap (also see side button). I am so excited and can't wait til I receive my partners so I can start sewing.
I have also signed up for a crop at my fav scrapbook store (http://onescrappychick.typepad.com/chick_chat/about_the_store/) this Friday night and all day Saturday. Hopefully I can get those Christmas layouts completed and put in scrapbooks.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

OK - I am now in two apron swaps thanks to you! :)I stopped by to see your blog and clicked over the the swap at Mommy Holly. So, I joined that swap as well as the Sassy/Flirty one I already signed up for. Should be fun though!
Thanks again for stopping by my blog. I am going to work on a few more aprons and then give that messenger bag a try.