Sunday, December 21, 2008

More swaps, aprons, etc.

Well, I've been away for a while - life just seems to get in the way. I thought I would take a moment and post some pics of recent swaps etc.
My last post was of the Hot Drinks for Hot Mamas swap. Here is the apron that I made:
Hot Mama apron
and the rest of the package:
Hot Mama swap package
I sent a coffee mug (in the box) from one of my fav store, 2 coffee ornaments (filled with coffee beans), a pot holder to match the apron, and a candle.
I also participated in the Sassy Apron Winter Swap (http://sassyapronswap.blogspot.com/). We had to make a winter or cookie themed apron. Here is the apron I made:
sassy apron
DH is modeling (I love that man!)
I sent the apron with a couple of cookie recipes, some sprinkles, and a cookie cutter.
I hope my partner is making some YUMMY cookies.

No comments: