Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Last Friday

OK, I know I am a few days behind but I've been busy. I took last week off of work (actually I'd been off since Christmas day) to do some cleaning and sewing and a little relaxing. DH took off for a few days to visit family and friends in WV so DD and I were able to spend some real quality girl time together. We spent one whole day shopping and caught a couple of really great deals.
DH got home Thursday evening and we decided to do "family time" Friday morning. We called some friends of ours and headed to Fun Depot. Fun Depot has all sorts of video games, a climbing wall, laser tag, etc., etc.. Here is DD and DH playing Skee Ball:
Fun Depot 01/02
We also played laser tag - the 4 adults versus the 5 kids. The adults WON!
Friday night, DD and I met up with a friend of mine, Sonya and headed to our local Scrapbook store for a Friday night crop. We had a great time. Here is a pic of me and Sonya.
01/02 crop

No comments: