Monday, September 22, 2008

20 Things I Love About Autumn

1. Hot apple cider on a cool evening.
2. Making Christmas lists.
3. Thanksgiving esp. dinner.
4. Christmas shopping.
5. Finding the right pumpkin.
6. Baking cookies.
7. Long, cool walks in the park.
8. When the leaves change colors.
9. Wearing sweaters.
10. Halloween
11. The State Fair.
12. Not too hot, not too cold.
13. Corn maze!
14. Pumpkin carving.
15. Making jams and jellies.
16. Sewing and making Christmas gifts.
17. New School supplies (I've been out of school for years but still love shopping for new school supplies with or without my daughter).
18. Soups, stews, chilli, and other comfort food.
19. Caramel apples.
20. Enjoying all of the above with my family.

2 comments:

gin said...

Great things on your list! Thanks for stopping by. Enjoyed your sites.

frankenpug said...

What a nice list! I heart Autumn too:)