Sunday, July 6, 2008

Holiday weekend, end of vacation, and some apron work...

Well, I am about ready to head to bed and my vacation has come to an abrupt end. We took the week off to get DD ready for camp plus we were expecting 2 sets of house guests (one set didn't show). All in all I'd say we had a pretty good week - a nice visit from our friend Shawn, lots of shopping, dropped DD off at camp (BooHoo), a pretty nice July 4th - cookout with friends included, and yesterday we attended Coon Dog Day in Saluda, NC. Today was very quiet - we slept late, ate cinnamon rolls (YUM!), played online, and cut out my apron for the Beat the Heat Halloween in July Apron Swap. I only sewed a little but figured I can get it finished this week - afterall, my house is clean so no housework to do.
I do start my quilting class this week and I am a little nervous but very excited.

No comments: