Friday, October 18, 2013

Secret Santa Swap

Once again, I've joined Shawnee's Secret Santa Apron Swap and I'm so excited.  I love Christmas and this swap always gets me in the holiday mood.

Here are a couple of questions that Shawnee asked us to answer for the swap.
  1. What are your hobbies? Sewing, quilting, scrapbooking, and running.  I also love to read.
  2. What are your favorite colors? Red. Teal.
  3. Do you collect anything? not really except fabric and craft supplies
  4. Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? cats but I have one so unless the package is covered in cat hair, I'm fine
  5. Do you have any pets? Yes, a toy poodle named Bueller and a black and white cat named Boots. 
  6. Coffee, Tea, or Chocolate? Flavored coffee, hot tea - green, white or herbal
  7. What do you like to read? Current fiction, thrillers, quilting magazines, cook books
  8. Do you prefer Cookies or Candies as a sweet? Both.  I LOVE cookies! Also like chocolate, especially dark. I love chocolate covered cherries.  I also like twizzlers.
  9. What is your favorite holiday treat? Chai tea lattes - they smell like Christmas to me
  10. Describe your favorite holiday tradition. Decorating the tree and baking cookies
  11. Did you believe in Santa as a child? YES!
  12. When do you open presents? Christmas morning!
  13. Do you put up a tree and when?  Yes, usually between Thanksgiving and the first of December. If not, how do you celebrate?
  14. Does your tree have a theme? No
  15. What has been your favorite gift to give?  Something homemade.  to receive? Something homemade, from the heart. books, Barnes & Noble gift cards to buy Nook books.
And one more thing - my daughter's birthday is December 25.  She will be 18 this Christmas.  So, I received the BEST Christmas gift EVER 18 years ago!

No comments: