Sunday, October 28, 2012

Secret Santa Swap 2012

A Christmas SWAP - I'm so excited! Shawnee wanted all swappers to answer a few questions to help out our partners so here they are... 1. What are your hobbies? I love to read, sew, quilt, scrapbook, and make cards. 2. What are your favorite colors? Red! I love the traditonal Christmas colors but also pink and lime green. Also liking teals right now. 3. Do you collect anything? Not really unless you count fabric. 4.Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? I am allergic to cats but I live with one and so I stay medicated. 5. Do you have any pets? I have a Mini poodle named Bueller. My daughter has a cat named Boots and a guinea pig named Nester. 6. Coffee, Tea, or Chocolate? Love all three but only green or herbal teas (no black or red tea, please). I love flavored coffees and drink a lot of tea especially Blueberry green tea and Peppermint tea. 7.What do you like to read? A good thriller and sometimes a sweet romance. My favorite authors are Nicholas Sparks and James Patterson. I do have a list of books that I've read this year and last on my blog to give you a good idea. 8. Do you prefer Cookies or Candies as a sweet? Both. I really like dark chocolate! 9. What is your favorite holiday treat? Chocolate covered cherries! 10. Describe your favorite holiday tradition. Putting up the tree and also celebrating my daughter's birthday. She will be 17 on December 25. 11. Did you believe in Santa as a child? I still do! 12. When do you open presents? Christmas morning! 13. Do you put up a tree and when? If not, how do you celebrate? Yes we do. Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving or the next if we go out of town for Thanksgiving. 14. Does your tree have a theme? No. 15. What has been your favorite gift to give? to receive? I love to give homemade gifts. My favorite Christmas gift EVER was my daughter. I also love getting pj's, slippers, and socks to keep me warm. Also love knitted things like scarves because I can't knit and am in awe of those who can. Merry Christmas!

No comments: