Last year at this time, I posted a couple of resolutions. So I thought before I made any new ones for 2012, I thought I would check on how I did in 2011...
My resolutions were:
1. Craft more. Make more time to sew and scrapbook. I completed one quilt, made several aprons, and attended 2 scrapbook retreats. I didn't craft as much as I would have liked but I would say I did ok on the resolution.
2. Read more. I used to read all the time and I just don't anymore and I miss it.
Need to work on this one. I did go through several periods were I did a lot of reading but during the last couple of months, hardly read at all.
3. Learn to say no. Did great here - don't think I did anything that I didn't really want to do.
4. Make better use of my time. Not sure about this either.
5. Get healthier. Need to get back to exercising. Did AWESOME here! After the doctor yelled at me in March for gaining 8 more pounds over the winter months, I hit it hard and along with my husband, we started the 17 Day Diet. I took off 25 pounds and my husband took off 40. We started mountain biking and joined a gym. I went from a size 12 to a size 4 in pants and am off of my blood pressure meds.
6. Get rid of the clutter. Work in progress but made a dent.
7. And blog more. FAILED!!!
So now, off to work on my 2012 list.
Happy New Year!