Monday, June 15, 2009

BPB Swap

Val received her package today so I can post pictures of the Brown Paper Bag swap package that I sent her. Here is a picture of everything:

brown paper bag package sent 09

From top left to bottom right, a "paint can", sewing tin, notebook / journal, and a mini scrapbook. I filled the paint can with fun stuff like m&m's and ballons.



Here is a close up of the notebook and tin:

brown paper bag notebook and can 09



And one page in the scrapbook:

brown paper bag scrapbook 09

I used the Lime Rickey line of papers from BasicGrey. I thought the papers were way too cute. I just hope Val thinks so too!

2 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

I LOVE EVERYTHING! As for the papers, I agree....VERY cute. In fact, almost too cute to write on. This needs to be propped up and just admired!

Sherry said...

You did a fantastic job on the swap! The tin was a great idea!! Thanks for participating!!

Sherry